- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
5th September 2019
BCL Legal are delighted to be assisting a leading full service commercial firm to recruit an experienced Employment Solicitor with 5+ years PQE to join their thriving London office.
This is a senior role with progression to partnership.
The firm's Employment Law Team is headed by an industry leader and is top rated in both Chambers and Partners and the Legal 500. The firm acts for a wide range of businesses including:
- Start-ups and SMEs
- Multinationals and FTSE250 companies
- Numerous public sector bodies
- Individual clients
The culture of the firm is friendly, collaborative and supportive with a strong emphasis on the provision of excellent client service.
This is a senior role with progression to partnership. You will have day to day conduct of a varied workload of contentious and non-contentious matters. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking employment litigation
- Advocating before the Employment Tribunal
- Conducting negotiations on behalf of the client
- Advising on or working as part of a team regarding restructuring
- Assisting in complex strategic projects including employee engagement and industrial relations, TUPE transfers and other client project management.
The ideal Employment Solicitor is likely to have:
- A minimum of 5 years PQE
- From an established employment team
- With significant non-contentious experience
- With significant contentious experience
- Committed to delivering an exceptional client service
- A salary from £50,000 - 90,000 per annum
- Opportunity for progression to Partnership
- Complex and high quality work
- Great London location
If you wish to be considered for this Employment Solicitor role, please get in touch with an updated CV and apply now.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018