- Job Search
- Solicitor - Non Contentious Construction
Solicitor - Non Contentious Construction
An exciting opportunity to join the Non-Contentious Construction team. They are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic Senior Associate. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to progress into a more senior role in the future and will benefit from the firm’s award-winning career progression support programme.
The team acts for a wide range of clients across the UK and internationally, including owners, developers, lenders, contractors, SPV project companies and equipment suppliers. You will provide the relevant support in respect of a range of projects in the real estate development and investment, transportation, energy and infrastructure sectors.
The Role & Experience:
· A qualified Solicitor with 10 years+ PQE.
· Building and sustaining existing client relationships.
· Contributing to market knowledge and business development.
· Experience with Construction Contracts (including main standard forms), consultant appointments, and collateral warranties - essential.
· Experience in working on projects in one or more of the real estate, transportation, energy, and transportation and/or PPP sectors - preferable.
· Some experience in the UK Real Estate construction markets and in Energy-Related Construction.
· Scottish or English qualified - preferable but not essential but with experience of UK market norms.
· Wider experience in EPC contracts, operational and maintenance agreements, and project agreements - beneficial but not essential.
Salary is dependent on the experience the applicant has.
If you're interested in this role, please contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like