- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
The commercial property department of a well-recognised firm are looking for a NQ-4 years PQE solicitor to join either their Nottingham or Derby office.
They are looking for an ambitious solicitor who wants to gain knowledge and experience by working for a broad range of clients from SMEs, high net worth individuals (well-known in the Midlands property development market), individual lenders to pension funds, large companies and Plc's.
The commercial property team has comprehensive property experience in a range of transactions such as;
- Acquisition and sale of commercial property;
- Leasehold - landlord and tenant;
- Property finance (including site acquisition and development agreements);
- Small amount of high value residential conveyancing.
- Strong academic background and solid technical skills.
- The role is most likely to be suitable for a Real Estate Solicitor with NQ-4 years PQE in commercial property.
The Firm & Team
- Highly ranked in the Legal 500 and won the Regional Law Firm of the year award.
- People-centric firm, with great company culture.
- Opportunity to learn from highly experienced practitioners.
- No focus on daily time targets and annual fee targets.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Annual bonus payable after year-end - discretionary.
- Genuine commitment to agile working, flexible working hours and part-time considered.
If you're interested in this role, please contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV for our records. If this job isn't quite right, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like