- Job Search
- NQ Commercial Solicitor
NQ Commercial Solicitor
A great opportunity for an NQ commercial or corporate solicitor to join a national team within Cambridgeshire (other offices considered) which is highly ranked within the Legal 500 and Chambers, to work on national and international, high profiled projects.
Being part of one of the highest-ranking education teams, the role will provide plenty of opportunity for your career to develop, supported by a striving and progressive national law firm. This role offers a combination of commercial/corporate work, together with regulatory, governance and charity work - with a prime focus to provide your advice and expertise to charities and universities.
As a junior solicitor will work closely with two very experienced commercial/corporate solicitors within the education and charity sector, who are Partners at the firm. You will also be part of busy commercial team that operates across one national service line and across various offices (as well as internationally) with the firm's global network of best friend firms.
- NQ Solicitor in England and Wales.
- Solicitor with a genuine interest for this specialist sector, if no legal experience in this area.
- Good academics, excellent drafting and written communication skills.
- Able to cope with the demands that tight timescales can bring and thrives in a busy and dynamic environment.
- Organisation and prioritisation- keenness to support colleagues and work as part of a supportive team.
- Ideally good working knowledge of the structure of a range of educational establishments/charities.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY or contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like