- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
People centric, well respected East Anglia firm, with over 150 employees across multiple offices through Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.
The firm acts for business and private clients, offering a full service for both.
The role will include acquisitions and disposals, creating and renewing business leases on behalf of both landlords and tenants, lease extensions, right to buy, right to acquire and experience in agricultural land would be useful.
Any level of PQE experience would be welcome to apply.
* True work life balance
* Flexibility / hybrid working
* Friendly sociable team
* Ideally commercial property/agricultural experience
* Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice
* Strong IT skills
* Effective business development skills
* Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
* Up-to-date knowledge and skills
* Proven experience of handling own caseload
* Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
* Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY for further details or contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal to discuss the role.
Placing People in Companies Like