- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Our client, a UK Top 50 full service law firm are hiring for their office near Suffolk!
The Firm & Team
The firm have one of the largest dedicated property teams within the country, due to team expansion growth they are looking for a driven solicitor to join them - they we're awarded by the Estates Gazette's Awards - Legal Team of the Year 2019. You have the opportunity to pick one of two offices.
The Planning and Environmental Team are ranked as Top Tier within the Legal 500 and Chambers, the team sits within the property division and consists of lawyers with a range of expertise. It is managed by two Partners with a focus on six main practice areas - Housebuilder, Local Government, Highways and Rights of Way, Strategic Land, Development Consent Orders and Compulsory Purchase.
With a focus in delivering high quality planning advice to clients, you will have the opportunity to manage your own caseload with support from senior members, should you not have experience within this particular area.
· Some experience within Planning is essential - such as exposure to this area within your training seat.
· An NQ - 1 years PQE Solicitor, in England and Wales.
· Commitment to ongoing learning and development.
· To maintain the professional standards set for all lawyers by the SRA.
· To be responsive, a team player and delivery personal billing and time recording targets.
· An ability to learn the complex and ever-changing law, policy and guidance surrounding planning and environmental law.
· Agile Working Policy · 25 days holiday (FTE) plus Bank Holidays, rising with service
· Private Healthcare · Pension Scheme (5% employer / 5% Employee)
· Staff Profit Share / Salary sacrifice
· Electric car scheme, and more.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer. If you are interested in this role please "APPLY" or contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal directly.
Placing People in Companies Like