- Job Search
- Agribusiness Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor/Associate
The Firm & Team
A national and legal 500 law firm are looking to recruit an Associate to join their growing Real Estate department in their Norwich office.
You will effectively be working in the agribusiness and food sector, carrying out a wide range of work including: -
- Renewable energy projects.
- Purchases/sales and advisory work in relation to landed estates, agricultural land and farms.
- Working with rural high net worth businesses and landowners in refinancing transactions.
- Farming partnerships, agricultural, rural and business tenancies.
- Rural land development schemes; and trust related property work.
- 1-5 years PQE, qualified Solicitor in England and Wales.
- Good academics.
- It is essential that you have undertaken a training seat in Real Estate.
- Ideally some experience of agricultural property work but willing to take on retrains.
- Lateral thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Interest towards building and strengthening relationships with clients and their advisors.
- Able to commute to Norwich office 2/3 days a week (if no real agricultural experience)
Agricultural property work experience is desirable, however applicants with a strong real estate background with enthusiasm to market and develop the practice; with some knowledge of agricultural law would be considered!
There is great opportunity to develop and grow within the firm, support and training will be provided by the Partner in particular to develop your skills in this area of work. The firm are extremely people-centric and value their employees - results backed by a staff survey.
Highest paying firm in Norwich! They offer an extensive benefits package, 50% working from home, providing flexibility and agile working. You also have the opportunity to work from one of their other offices from time to time.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like