- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor - NQ to 1 years PQE
8th September 2023
Commercial Property Solicitor
Our client, a multi-service law firm have an exciting new opportunity for a junior solicitor to join their office in Cambridgeshire, as part of their expanding Commercial Property team. They are looking for a driven Solicitor who wants to excel in their career, gain knowledge and experience by working for a diverse range of clients including investors, public sector bodies, developers, owner occupiers, and landed estates.
- Highly ranked in the Legal 500 for commercial property work.
- Great reputation in providing excellent client service.
- People-centric firm, with great company culture.
- Huge focus on the property development area due to major growth. You will also be carrying out a mixed case load of general acquisitions and disposals, investment acquisitions, strategic property, leases, residential plot sales and landlord and tenant matters.
- You will be a part of a growing and supportive team.
- A qualified NQ-1years PQE real estate solicitor.
- Strong academic background and solid technical skills.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Great opportunities for career progression and most importantly, you will have support from other highly experienced practitioners.
- Fantastic, modern working environment.
- Genuine commitment to agile working.
If you're interested in this role, please contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like