- Job Search
- Commercial Property Senior Solicitor
Commercial Property Senior Solicitor
We're working with a leading full-service law firm based in Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire who offer a wide range of legal services to businesses and individuals.
The commercial property department is known for its expertise in handling complex transactions, providing innovative solutions, and delivering exceptional client service.
They are currently seeking a Senior Associate to join their department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of commercial property matters, representing a diverse client base, including developers and investors, etc. This management role offers the opportunity to mentor junior colleagues and lead on the growth and development of the department, so a fantastic stepping stone opportunity.
* Managing a caseload of complex commercial property matters from enquiry to completion - with reduced billing targets.
* Providing legal advice to clients on commercial property transactions, including acquisitions, disposals, leases, and development projects.
* Conduct legal research, draft legal documents, and negotiate on behalf of clients.
* Collaborate with other departments within the firm to provide integrated legal solutions.
* Mentor and supervise junior solicitors and legal support staff.
* Build and maintain strong client relationships.
* Networking and business development with a view to enhancing and developing the department.
* Stay updated on relevant legal developments and contribute to the knowledge sharing within the department.
* 6 years PQE qualified Solicitor within real estate.
* Proven track record in handling complex commercial property transactions.
* Leadership qualities with the ability to mentor and supervise junior colleagues.
* Strong negotiation and drafting skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability and drive to grow and develop the department.
* Client-focused approach with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
* Competitive salary and discretionary company wide bonus.
* Continuous development and training on offer.
* Agile working available, 2/3 days in office.
If you would like further information, please do get in contact with Soph Memhi at BCL Legal or contact 07776513711.
Placing People in Companies Like