- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
10th November 2023
Commercial Property Solicitor
Our client, one of the region's leading firms are recruiting for a Commercial Property Lawyer for their office in Milton Keynes.
You will be dealing with complex and large scale property transactions involving acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, property development and funding work. You will also be carrying out landlord and tenant work on commercial leasehold transactions involving settling the terms of leases, advice on ongoing property issues, rent review, property portfolio management, insolvency and receivership.
The sectors covered include transport, retail, leisure and industrial as well as the office market.
As a firm, they pride themselves on their friendly, approachable attitude to both staff and clients and offer competitive salaries, flexible working and genuine progression opportunities.
The firm are looking for someone committed to the vision that they share for delivering an excellent service to their clients, whilst progressing employee's personal development in a supportive environment.
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales - 2 years+ PQE.
- Experience of dealing with acquisition and disposals, landlord and tenant work and development (ideally).
- A commitment to business development.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Additional staff benefits schemes plus firm-wide bonus scheme.
Contact Soph Memhi on 07776513711 for further information.
Placing People in Companies Like