- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
16th November 2023
Commercial Property Associate
A fantastic opportunity to join the Milton Keynes office of a strong regional law firm, as part of the Commercial Property Team. They are looking for an ambitious Solicitor who wants to excel in their career, gain knowledge and experience by working for a diverse range of clients including investors, public sector bodies, developers, owner occupiers, and landed estates.
The Firm and Team
- Highly ranked in the Legal 500 for commercial property work.
- Ranked in the Top 10 best law firms to work for in 2022.
- People-centric firm, with great company culture.
- Carrying out a mixed case load of general acquisitions and disposals, investment acquisitions, strategic property (options promotion and collaboration agreements); subject tenancies and landlord and tenant matters.
- You will be a part of a growing and supportive team.
- A qualified real estate solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE.
- Strong academic background and solid technical skills.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Fantastic, modern working environment.
- Genuine commitment to agile working.
- Opportunity to join an award winning team. Great opportunities for career progression and most importantly, you will have support from other highly experienced practitioners.
If you're interested in this role, please contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like