- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor Associate
One of the UK's leading national law practices is looking to recruit a construction solicitor from NQ to 5 years PQE to join its nationally-acclaimed team of construction lawyers within their East Midlands office. The team has a specialist focus on non-contentious building procurement matters and renewable energy construction projects.
This opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible working options and hybrid working. Highly supportive and collaborative team that deals with cutting edge work.
The firm has a wide range of public and private sector clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong international connections. They have been awarded "Best Companies" star status on a number of occasions and have featured in the "Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For". They have a team focused approach and strive to ensure staff satisfaction and wellbeing.
The successful applicant will work as part of a team acting for both public and private sector clients:
· dealing with non-contentious building procurement matters and renewable energy projects, in particular, solar, carbon capture and battery storage; and
· providing construction law advice in relation to the JCT suite of contracts, NEC and institutional forms of contract and MF/1 forms of Contracts as well as in relation to appointments, warranties, bonds, guarantees, development & funding agreements, agreement for leases, novation agreements and ancillary project documentation
Applications are sought from non-contentious construction solicitors ideally with:
· NQ - 5 years PQE (ideally at least six months' minimum experience in construction of projects whether during training contract or post qualification)
· Experience of drafting and negotiating JCT amendments, consultants' appointments and warranties
· Some experience of NEC (but this is not essential)
What's On Offer
· Highly competitive salary
· Firm-wide bonus scheme and a supportive team/firm culture with excellent training
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Flexible/agile working (Ideally in the office 2/3 days per week)
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like