- Job Search
- NQ Real Estate Solicitor
NQ Solicitor - Real Estate (Agriculture and Estates)
The Firm and Team
- The team has been ranked 'Tier 1' in Legal 500 and 'Band 1' in Chambers.
- Ranked in the Top 10 best law firms to work for in 2022.
- People-centric firm, with great company culture.
This is an excellent opportunity for an NQ Solicitor to join a successful team in a growing firm which enjoys an enviable reputation and can offer excellent career prospects.
The Agriculture and Estates team is one of the largest specialist legal units in the UK operating in this niche area of the law.
The team advises both UK and international clients on all aspects of UK legislation affecting rural real estate investment - including farm acquisitions and disposals, renewable energy projects, planning issues, natural capital, investment in equestrian and rural estate, rights of way and environmental liabilities.
You will join a highly successful, leading Agriculture and Estates team who are seeing substantial growth, resulting in the need for extra resource to take forward ambitious plans for the future.
You will be supported to find the area of practice in which you can thrive, and will be given the know-how, training and resources to develop your skills and experience working closely with the Head of Department.
You will need to be:
- NQ-2 PQE years' solicitor
- Prior experience of Agricultural law is not essential, but candidates must be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in becoming a specialist within this area.
- Candidates with good quality property experience would be highly suited.
Work would include:
- Drafting, negotiating and agreeing documentation for property sales and purchases, deeds of easement and other property-related documents;
- Managing your own smaller transactions and liaising with other team members on larger transactions
- Attending meetings with clients and other law firms
- Attending business development events
· Agile Working Policy
· 25 days holiday (FTE) plus Bank Holidays, rising with service
· Private Healthcare
· Pension Scheme (5% employer / 5% Employee)
· Staff Profit Share / Salary sacrifice
If you are interested in this role please "APPLY" or contact Soph Memhi at BCL Legal directly.
Placing People in Companies Like