- Job Search
- Junior Corporate Associate
£87,000 - 100,000
A top ranked international law firm is seeking to hire a junior associate into its Corporate, energy and infrastructure practice.
The firm is interested in hearing from UK qualified lawyers with some experience of:Private M&A, joint ventures, complex commercial contracts, project development and utility sector regulation. There may also be scope to work with the oil & gas team from time to time.
* 1-2 years' PQE
* Excellent academics including 2.1 at degree level
* Knowledge of corporate transactions
* Ability to work on large, high profile and technically complicated transactions
* Experience or interest in energy/infrastructure sector
If you're interested in this Junior Corporate Associate role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018