- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
A City based law firm are looking for a corporate Solicitor with 3 - 5 year's PQE with a Company/Commercial background.
The work will focus on the following:
* M&A, usually involving a mix of large housing groups.
* Corporate governance; this involves working alongside senior executive officers and their non-executive boards.
* Corporate matters include: The creation of new "for profit" housing bodies for some of the UK's largest investors in housing. Within these work areas, Social Housing, Regulation, Charity law, Community Benefit Society law and Company Law.
This firm are an excellent option for candidates seeking challenging work, career evolution but also a good work-life balance.
* Strong academic background (ideally 2.1 at degree level)
* Strong drafting and communication skills
* Corporate Solicitor trained/qualified at a leading City or regional firm
* Self motivated and supportive team player
If you're interested in this Corporate Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018