- Job Search
- Corporate NQ
A leading UK law firm is seeking to hire new Corporate NQ solicitor.
More specifically the firm is looking to hire into its Professional Practices Group which is the sole UK based team which focuses on the professional services sector.
Clients include leading UK and international law firms, accountancy practices, real estate firms, financial services and insurance businesses and hedge funds, as well as architects and patent and trade mark attorneys.
The work will include:
* UK and International mergers and de-mergers
* International structures and liability issues
* Drafting Partnership and LLP Members' Agreements
* Alternative business structures under the Legal Services Act 2007
* US firms starting up in London and SRA issues
* LLP conversions (both from partnership and limited company status)
* Advising on governance, structuring, profit sharing and internal arrangements and the management of firms
* Partnership disputes and enforcement of restrictive covenants as well as protection against team moves
If you're interested in this Corporate NQ role then please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018