- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
£85,000 - 120,000
An award-winning international law firm is seeking to add an associate to is London corporate team.
The firm is looking for an experienced Senior Associate with a proven legal career in the corporate commercial legal sector, who has specialised in the AIM and Capital Markets.
* Leading on AIM and/or Standard List
* Leading on RTO to AIM or Standard List
* Leading the verification process
* Leading acquisition and disposal of assets and/or shares
* Leading due diligence and disclosure process (be it in relation to buy side legal due diligence work or sell side legal disclosure work); including preparing/reviewing legal due diligence responses
* Preparation and finalisation of disclosure letters
* Drafting and negotiating the terms of transaction ancillary documents.
* General corporate work including corporate restructurings, shareholders agreements, joint ventures and limited liability partnership agreements, specifically drafting the principal documents
* UK qualified solicitor
* experience of M&A and Capital Markets (including experience with AIM)
* Excellent communication skills and experience in developing client relationships
* Excellent organisational skills
If you're interested in this corporate lawyer role then please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018