- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
A leading UK firm seeks mid level Corporate Solicitor for its highly regarded technology team.
The role is to be based in the firms London office and the work will cover a broad range of corporate technology matters including venture capital and M&A transactions in industries including software, fin tech, agritech, e-commerce and medical devices.
* Excellent communicator with outstanding organisational skills
* Experience of venture capital and M&A
* Experience of working in the corporate department of a well regarded law firm
* Desire to be entrepreneurial
* Ability to build strong relationships with clients
* Life Assurance
* Private Health Insurance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* 25 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
* Holiday Purchase Scheme
* Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
* Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
* Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees
If you're interested in this Corporate Solicitor role then please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018