- Job Search
- Restructuring Lawyer
£70,000 - 100,000
This is a great opportunity for a stand out junior Corporate Solicitor to work for the established Legal Services team at a leading international accountancy practice in London.
Our client is a world leading professional services organisation with a global brand. Due to continued growth the team are now seeking to recruit a driven and ambitious 2-5 PQE corporate lawyer to join their busy and dynamic legal team based in London.
As a corporate lawyer within this busy team you will work alongside a number of highly experienced corporate lawyers and non-lawyers (tax and deal advisors) based in London and the wider UK team. This role will enable you to develop your legal skills as well as giving you a deeper insight into the commercial and business aspects of the corporate advice provided.
You will have the opportunity to work for an impressive client base including household names, multinational corporations and listed groups as well as privately owned companies, inbound groups and high net worth individuals at a strategic level as well as putting into effect the legal requirements needed to support the client's projects. The work will be varied but will include;
- corporate transactions
- corporate governance matters
- Experienced Corporate Solicitor with up to 5 years' PQE to fit within the current team structure with exposure to corporate work including; M&A, private equity and re-organisations.
- You will have strong technical ability and most likely will have trained at a leading national, international or regional firm.
- Outgoing, hardworking, tenacious individual with a keen interest in corporate law.
- On offer is an excellent salary, and benefits package
- Exposure to high quality work
- Opportunity to develop your career in a global firm
If you're interested in this restructuring lawyer role then please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018