- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
A leading National law firm is actively seeking to recruit a new Corporate associate.
The corporate teams handles both international and domestic corporate transactions for clients from a range of sectors including technology, re estate, health care, natural resources and financial services. The team advises on M&A, disposals, joint ventures, stock market listings, MBOs, corporate governance and debt and equity financings amongst other corporate related matters. The team is led by nine partners and a senior associate.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assisting partners on a varied corporate workload, applying both legal expertise and commercial acumen
* Acting as a point of contact for clients
* Supporting and taking part in business development activity and marketing events
* Maintaining and developing technical knowledge (including attending training sessions)
* develop effective internal and external networks
* Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years' PQE
* Experience of M&A work and experience of transactions on the AIM or another relevant market
* Exceptional relationship and client handling skills
* Ability to mange own workload
* Good people skills and ability to work within a successful team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018