- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer (non fee earning role)
£60,000 - 112,000
A leading international law firm is seeking to add a Lawyer to its growing Corporate Group.
The focus of the role would be to support Partners and Associates in the firms Corporate team. This is an alternative to fee earning and is a quasi PSL/Company Secretariat role. This will include working on:
· Drafting ancillary documentation
· Owning and running data rooms and due diligence enquiry lists
· Owning the KYC process
· Assisting with and in some cases running signing/completion processes and meetings
· Dealing with post-completion matters
· Ownership of various client company secretarial matters, including: monitoring and updating share and loan notes transfers, schedule of leavers/joiners and completing transfer documentation and associated board minutes etc
· Preparation of Companies House filings and dealing with Companies House
· Incorporation of companies
· The upkeep of statutory books
· Legal research - using legal databases and text books to obtain case law, articles, background etc and organising this information into a manageable format for the relevant lawyer
· Attending meetings the relevant lawyer and taking a meeting note
· Assisting with new pitches and merger market submissions
· Liaising with other groups (eg employment) on particular deals
In addition to access to excellent work the firm also provides an excellent salary and benefits package. The team has a collegiate atmosphere and has won awards for its excellent feedback. This is also a real work/life balance position with the typical hours being 9am-5pm.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018