- Job Search
- Corporate and Commercial Lawyer
£80,000 - 111,000
An international law firm with offices across the UK and Middle East is seeking a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor.
The firms clients operate in diverse industry sectors including construction, transport and infrastructure, banking and financial services, education and health, hotels and leisure, charities, retail and energy and natural resources.
This role offers a broad mix of Corporate and Commercial law work with a focus on IT/Technology matters. As this position is diverse in its nature it will appeal to a lawyer seeking a genuine breadth of work and the opportunity to develop a range of skills.
Clients of the firm are both from the UK and international and come from both private and public sectors.
The new recruit will advise on matters including:
* General Corporate matters
* Disposals and acquisitions
* Contracts for the supply, support and maintenance of IT systems (acting for both buyers and suppliers)
* Software licences and outsourcing
* General commercial contracts including agency, supply and distribution, manufacturing and licensing agreements
* Corporate restructuring, joint ventures and shareholders' agreements
* Terms and conditions for websites and e-commerce
* Confidentiality and data protection.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018