- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
£80,000 - 120,000
A Silver Circle law firm is seeking to add a new corporate lawyer to its high performing and growing team.
The firm is one of the UK's leading full service law firms and acts for publicly listed and private companies both based in the UK and internationally.
The corporate team advises on private M&A, private equity, IPOs, re-organisations, equity fundraisings, share buybacks and corporate governance. The work will more specifically include:
* Advising on public and private acquisitions and disposals (including both share and asset deals) and private re-organisations
* Working on joint venture shareholders agreements
* Advising on corporate aspects of management and executive incentive packages
*Private equity fundraisings
* General corporate matters:share buy-backs, corporate governance, capital reductions
* Developing client relationships
* Assisting in the development of junior members of the team
* UK qualified lawyer with 1-4 years' PQE
* Experience of working within a recognised corporate practice
* Proven ability to work autonomously
* Experience in dealing with clients
* Commitment to excellence
* Excellent IT skills
* Excellent academics (including 2.1 at degree level)
The firm has a reputation for excellence and the Corporate team is small with a collegiate culture. The firm does not have billable hours targets and pays highly competitively.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018