- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
A national law firm is seeking to hire a mid-level Corporate lawyer for its expanding team.
The firm's clients range from small family businesses to large multinational companies and the Corporate Department has a wide and varied experience in all corporate matters.
The work will include advising on:
* Business start ups
* Acquisition and disposals of company shares and business assets
* Mergers and acquisitions
* Corporate restructuring, business expansion and investment
* Banking and loan agreements, including factoring
* Share buy-backs
* Protection of shareholders
* private equity investment including management buy-outs and buy-ins
* Directors' liabilities
* UK and international joint ventures, including shareholders agreements
* Share option schemes and employee incentives
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018