- Job Search
- Corporate Associate (Fixed Hours)
A Silver Circle law firm is looking to recruit a solicitor with one to three years' PQE on a fixed-hours arrangement, working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The role will be to help another associate in the negotiation of non-disclosure agreements for one of the firm's largest clients. The client is a private investment firm which primarily concentrates on private debt investments, including;
* acquisition financing;
* refinancings / direct financings; and
* syndicated loans / secondary debt trades / high-yield bonds.
Key responsibilities will include;
* reviewing and negotiating NDAs (and related documentation, including release letters);
* advising on restrictions imposed by previously signed non-disclosure agreements, as well as applicable securities and market-abuse regulations; and
* regular liaison with the client, both over the phone and by email.
* one to three years' PQE, preferably from a magic circle or silver circle firm.
* background in corporate, banking, finance
* Strong academics from A Levels upwards, with a minimum 2.1 degree
* Excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues;
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent attention to detail and commercial awareness
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018