- Job Search
- Corporate lawyer
An international law firm has launched a search for a junior Corporate Associate (1-2 PQE).
The work will include advising on corporate M&A, venture capital investment and advisory work, working on general corporate and technology related transactions.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the team from day one; supporting the drafting and negotiation of share purchase agreements, shareholders' and investment agreements, articles of association and related transaction documents. This person will be working on cross-border corporate transactions advising both corporates and individual clients on disposals, acquisitions and investments, public and private transactions, and general corporate issues.
* 1-2 years' post qualification experience
* Excellent training and experience gained within a well regarded Corporate department
* Excellent academics: including 2.1 at degree level
* Effective communication skills and ability to work within a team
* Familiarity with technology
* Enthusiastic attitude and ability to effectively deal with clients
If you're interested in this Corporate lawyer role then please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018