- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
9th September 2019
A top 100 UK law firm seeking new Corporate Associate (NQ-2PQE).
The firm's Corporate team is tier 1 ranked for smaller M&A deals (up to £50M).
The successful candidate will work with a diverse range of clients, from start-up businesses to major listed companies on a broad range of corporate matters. The work will include but not be limited to:
*  Acquisitions and disposals;
*  Mergers and reorganisations;
*  Equity capital markets;
*  Private equity and venture capital;
*  Joint ventures; and
*  General company law and regulatory advice, including corporate governance.
*  UK qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2.1 at degree level.
* NQ-2 years PQE
*  Experience of advising on M&A, Private Equity and/or Equity Capital Markets
*  Able to demonstrate a proven track record of excellent direct client contact and client care
*  Communicates effectively and clearly
*  Good social skills and personal presentation
If you're interested in this Corporate Associate role then please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018