- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
10th September 2019
A leading regional law firm is seeking Corporate lawyer (2+PQE)
This is a full-service firm, working for clients all over the South East of England. The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient corporate service capability for the firm in line with an emerging opportunity to be a lead provider of these services to new and existing clients.
The Corporate/Commercial work the team carries out includes:
* Mergers & Acquisitions
* Corporate Finance
* Corporate Advisory
* Private Equity
* Joint Ventures
* Insolvency and Reconstruction
* Terms & Conditions
* GDPR Advice
* Supply Agreements
* Franchise Agreements.
* Degree educated 2:1 or above
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in corporate and commercial law
* Strong corporate experience with evidence of working on complex transactions and experience of working with large clients
* Ability to manage corporate transactions, subject to Partner's supervision
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018