- Job Search
- Private Client Lawyer
19th September 2019
A private client solicitor is offered the exciting opportunity to take a role at a Legal 500 tier 1 ranked law firm. The team has an existing caseload of work and is now looking for an experienced and ambitious Private Client solicitor to lead on matters.
· Advising on personal taxation, trust and estate planning, and family governance, for individuals and trustees in the UK and overseas. Many of the firms clients are non-UK domiciled, and much of the work has an international dimension.
· Developing relationships with existing clients of the firm, becoming a primary point of contact and providing excellent client service.
· Maximising networking and business development opportunities.
· This position is ideally suited to a qualified solicitor in England and Wales with 1-8 years' PQE.
· The successful candidate is likely to already have or be keen to undertake STEP qualifications.
· Experienced private client solicitor with strong technical knowledge.
· Outgoing individual with strong communication skills.
· Competitive salary in line with market rates;
· Interesting and challenging workload;
· Opportunity to help grow a department.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018