- Job Search
- Private Client Lawyer
19th September 2019
Job title: Private client solicitor
Reporting to: Head of Team
Based: Wandsworth Common
Flexibility: Flexible working hours if required
Private client solicitor:
After a period of significant growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join us a leading law firm as a Private Client Lawyer specialising in Wills, where you will have the chance to really make an impact and work with an impressive and diverse Legal Team that has proven itself to be fast-paced, dynamic and have delivered excellent results.
* Legal/technical ability as it relates to Wills and inheritance tax planning with some knowledge of trusts
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of the client's aims and objectives, together with being able to interview and advise clients, helping them decide the best course of action.
* Able to demonstrate competence in own area of law and able to identify the relevant legal issues applicable to a case or a transaction.
* Take client calls successfully and produce / record effective telephone notes and conduct effective case and transaction management to progress client matters.
* To apply firm and departmental processes and procedures. This would include achieving agreed fee earning and caseload targets as set by the head of the team.
* Draft Wills in plain language that is clear, concise and make best use of precedents including knowing how to save time and costs.
* Participate in business generation activities including Identifying and attending appropriate networking opportunities
* Exceptional communication, presentation and problem solving skills. Both verbal and written with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability communicate professionally and respectfully with all you interact with.
* Proven multi-tasker, who can demonstrate the ongoing use of initiative.
* Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously and pro-actively.
* Used to delivering against short deadlines, accurately and a proven ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
* Able to demonstrate experience liaising pro-actively with third parties professionally
* Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018