- Job Search
- Personal Injury Fraud Lawyer
Personal Injury Fraud Lawyer, Leeds
· National law firm with offices all around the UK
· Multi-award winning full service firm
· Supportive and progressive environment
· Handling an Personal Injury Fraud caseload consisting of Low Velocity Impact (LVI), Fraud, Occupancy and cases where there is an allegation of a Staged Accident
· Dealing with a variety of claim values but with the majority on the Fast-Track
· Providing training and guidance to junior members of staff
· Requirements: An experienced Claimant Personal Injury Fraud Lawyer with prior experience dealing with fraud matters
· Competitive remuneration package
· Flexible working considered
· Supportive of professional development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018