- Job Search
- Real Estate Paralegal
Real Estate Paralegal, Leeds City Centre
· Legal 500 commercial law firm
· Gold Standard Investors in People
· Close knit team with an impressive range of clients
· Friendly and progressive environment
· Managing a caseload of commercial property matters
· Acting on behalf of Corporate Buyers and Sellers
· You will be involved with the end-to-end conveyancing life-cycle
· Providing advice, negotiating transactions and dealing with queries in relation to both post-completion work and own matters
· Completing client reports
· Must have experience in financial services/mortgage providers
· Good Knowledge of the conveyancing life-cycle
· Whilst experience in commercial property is not essential, it is advantageous
· Able to work within a close knit team
· Flexible working considered
· Competitive remuneration package
· Fantastic opportunity for a conveyancer to move into real estate
For more information or to apply, please contact Stacey Regan at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018