- Job Search
- Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyer, Wakefield
· Creative and innovative personal injury firm
· Specialists within the field
· Multi-award winning
· Responsible for a caseload of Multi-Track serious personal injury cases with complex quantum and technical issues
· Drafting pleadings, witness statements, court forms and instructions to Counsel
· Securing interim payments and appropriate rehabilitation requirements
· Dealing with a multi-disciplinary team of experts
· Providing coaching and support to other members of the team
· Must have experience as a Multi-Track litigator with strong technical ability and practical knowledge of the court procedures, CPR and JC Guidelines
· Competent managing a caseload up to the value of £150,000
· Beneficial to be a qualified solicitor or CILEx
· Consideration will be given to those whose experience allows them to claim Grade B charge rates
· Free parking
· Competitive remuneration package
· Home working if so desired
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018