- Job Search
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
Personal Injury Fee Earner, Halifax
- Regional and well established law firm
- Specialists in personal injury
- Members of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS)
- As a personal injury fee earner at the firm, you will manage a mixed caseload of Fast Track Portal and Non Portal RTA cases, to include Stage 3 matters and Part 7 litigated claims
- Dealing with recoveries claims from inception through to litigation
- When appropriate, attend court hearings and make representations on behalf of the clients
- Where necessary instruct Barristers to represent clients at hearings and obtain formal advice over issues of quantum
- Opportunity for high performing individuals to progress into different departments across the business, in order to develop their career with the firm
- Previous experience of managing your own caseload of Fast Track RTA Portal, Non Portal and litigated claims
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Desirable to be a Solicitor/Member of CILEx
- Competitive remuneration package
- Clear progression opportunities
- Supportive and friendly environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018