- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
This employment team are known for being technically excellent and their ability to develop a real insight into their clients and what really matters to them.
You would be working with large scale PLCs, both locally and nationally and you will be encouraged to fulfil your potential as a employment solicitor in an environment where development is encouraged and your contribution is valued.
- Very well regarded firm with international presence
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for being very family friendly
- Based at the Manchester office
- Confident advising respondent clients with some applicant experience being beneficial
- Fee earning responsibilities
- Mix of tribunal and corporate support
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years employment experience
- You will have excellent client care skills and be a strong team player
- You will have strong communication skills
- You will possess good analytical and drafting skills
- You will be experienced in optimising settlements
- Very competitive salary
- Additional benefits package
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018