- Job Search
- Data Privacy Lawyer
Data Privacy Lawyer
A major, well established law firm is currently seeking a Data Privacy Lawyer to join its well placed office in Manchester.
The Firm & The Team
- One of the world's largest and most profitable firms with 2,600 Solicitors in 30 offices worldwide
- Handle extremely complex international matters from Manchester
- Working with FTSE 100 clients
- Opportunity to work alongside Senior Attorneys and UK Partners
- You will focus primarily on data privacy issues as part of the extension of the in-house team of FTSE 100 clients
- The team has been asked to innovate and harness artificial intelligence and software to assist in their client's instructions
- Complex advice on only the most complex issues
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- Data Privacy experience is desirable
- Solicitors from a Commercial or Banking background would also make excellent candidates
- Very strong academics with an ambition to handle complex international work
- Premium Salaries - Above top tier firms plus a bonus scheme
- Flexible working, allowing for a reduced working week if required
- 24 days holidays to begin with increasing to 30 days
- Season Ticket Loans and various insurance policies
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018