- Job Search
- Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor
This tier 1 commercial litigation team are looking for an experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their highly rated "Litigation Team of the Year" team in Manchester city centre.
You will form part of a high-performing team and quickly move into a leadership position if this is something you are looking for.
- Global firm with more than 2,400 people across the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- Recognised leaders in Health, Real Estate and Insurance
- A well-recognised and popular firm that has a 250 year history
- State of the art offices in Manchester, Leeds and London
- Experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor, 5 years PQE and above
- You will join a busy and dynamic team that handles heavyweight commercial litigation
- You will work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners and Solicitors
- Varied caseload of contentious commercial matters including the obtaining of emergency interim relief, supervising Search Orders, shareholder disputes and much more
- Handling high-profile and high-value disputes often with cross-border elements
- Strong commercial experience at a reputable firm
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills
- German language skills would be advantageous but not essential
- Competitive salary at the senior associate level and above
- 24 Days Holiday (increases by 1 on 3rd, 4th and 5th year of service)
- Group Personal Pension - Contributions up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance x4
- Comprehensive health checks every 2 years
- Buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018