- Job Search
- Transactional and Technology Associate
£40,000 - 100,000
Transactional and Technology Associate, Global Law Firm, Big Technology Focus
- Magic Circle firm with base in Manchester.
- Modern, forward thinking approach with a unique approach to technology.
- People focused culture, known for the development of all of their lawyers.
- Great progression on offer for the right candidate.
The Role - Associates will offer expertise in the following principle areas, depending on their area of specialisation:
- Contentious and investigatory
Why this role?
- Associates will utilise experience and knowledge within their core area of expertise to supervise, train and mentor more junior members of the team to deliver service excellence to the firm.
- This role enables you to understand their legal technologies and how they can be utilised not only in their current form but also to identify opportunities for innovation and development.
- You will work closely with the Quality Assurance and Innovation teams, Continuous Improvements teams and Fee-Earners globally to ensure an efficient and high quality delivery of legal solutions.
- Substantial salary on offer for the right candidate, above market rate in Manchester
- Excellent benefits package
- The chance to work for a Magic Circle firm alongside Magic Circle partners
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018