- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor, Manchester
An international law firm is seeking a junior level Commercial Solicitor to join the team in Manchester.
- Top 10 international law firm
- Very well regarded international firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for being very family friendly
- Client base consists of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 businesses and major regional employers
- Commercial Solicitor needed to join the Commercial Team in Manchester
- The team handles a range of matters including trade & regulation, commercial contracts, competition, procurement and much more
- You will gain exposure to complex projects as well as assisting on larger IT and commercial projects
- The role will be quite client focused as the aim is to handle all of a clients commercial and technology needs.
- You will be encouraged to take an active role in business development and can participate in a secondment programme
- Commercial Solicitor, NQ years PQE
- Strong technical knowledge of non contentious commercial transactions
- Previous experience handling large transactions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent academics and a strong training record
- Top of the market salary
- Life Assurance x 4 & Income Protection
- Employee pension contribution between 3% and 5%
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018