- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
This national law firm is seeking an experienced Commercial Litigation Associate to join its Legal 500 rated Commercial Litigation team in Manchester.
- National firm with more than 650 people across the UK
- A well-recognised and popular firm that has a 125 year history
- State of the art offices in 6 strategic locations across the country
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor, 1 years PQE and above
- You will join a busy and dynamic team that handles heavyweight commercial litigation
- You will work alongside Legal 500 recommended lawyers
- Varied caseload of contentious commercial matters including contract disputes, professional negligence, defamation, fraud, partnership and shareholder disputes for a wide variety of commercial and corporate clients.
- Handling high-profile and high-value disputes sometimes with cross-border elements
- Strong litigation experience at a reputable firm
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills
- Strong academic profile with the ability to adapt to different environments
- Competitive salaries across the board
- 24 Days Holiday (increases by 1 on 3rd, 4th and 5th year of service)
- Group Personal Pension - Contributions up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance x4
- Comprehensive health checks every 2 years
- Buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018