- Job Search
- Commercial Regulatory Solicitor
Commercial Regulatory Solicitor, Large National firm, heart of Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a national Regulatory team in their growing Manchester office.
The team is headed by a very strong and likeable Partner, who is a highly experienced in defending corporate as well as individual clients. Their experience includes regulatory investigations and enforcements covering criminal fraud and corruption and financial services; and health, safety and environmental matters.
- Very well regarded national firm with an ambitious growth plan
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for the promotion and development of their lawyers
- 5+ PQE Commercial Regulatory solicitor opportunity
- A department that is recommended for the quality of its advice and the consistency and depth within the team.
- Working on investigations and criminal proceedings which have been commenced by, amongst others, the Police; FCA, the HSE, HMRC; The SFO, the CMA; the Department of Business Innovation and Skills, the Environment Agency, the Security Industry Authority and the FSA.
- Confident working as part of high-performing team
- Great firm and team culture
- Very competitive salary & benefits package
- Easily achievable bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4% pension and 4x life assurance
- Season ticket loans
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018