- Job Search
- Antitrust Competition and Trade Solicitor
Antitrust Competition and Trade Solicitor, Magic Circle Firm, Manchester
This global law firm is looking to add an experienced Antitrust Competition and Trade Solicitor to its Manchester team. The role will have a big technology focus and you will be involved in shaping the future direction of the team and how it interacts and develops the firm's bespoke technology offering. The firm's Antitrust, Competition and Trade (ACT) practice is the world's pre-eminent antitrust practice and offers unrivalled expertise in international, EU and national competition law matters.
The Antitrust Competition and Trade Solicitor will be advising colleagues and clients on a range of competition law and commercial issues, including Working with other fee earners across a range of jurisdictions on merger transactions and competition investigations.
- Magic Circle firm with base in Manchester.
- Modern, forward thinking approach with a unique approach to technology.
- People focused culture, known for the development of all of their lawyers.
- Great progression on offer for the right candidate.
Why this role?
- Associates will utilise experience and knowledge within their core area of expertise to supervise, train and mentor more junior members of the team to deliver service excellence to the firm.
- This role enables you to understand their legal technologies and how they can be utilised not only in their current form but also to identify opportunities for innovation and development.
- You will work closely with the Quality Assurance and Innovation teams, Continuous Improvements teams and Fee-Earners globally to ensure an efficient and high quality delivery of legal solutions.
- Substantial salary on offer for the right candidate, above market rate in Manchester
- Excellent benefits package
- The chance to work for a Magic Circle firm alongside Magic Circle partners
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018