- Job Search
- Financial Disputes and Investigations Solicitors
Financial Disputes and Investigations Solicitors
A growing national firm with a very progressive culture are looking to add Financial Disputes and Investigations Solicitors to the team in Manchester.
The department is headed by very well regarded Partner, surrounded by a team of very well thought of associates meaning you will get the chance to learn from a top class team. The group advises clients in various key areas of work in the financial services sector - these include financial services litigation, contentious regulatory work, pensions litigation and white collar crime/fraud/sanctions/anti-money laundering.
- Very well regarded international firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for the development of their junior lawyers
- NQ - 8 Financial Disputes and Investigations Solicitors opportunity
- A department that is recommended for the quality of its advice and the consistency and depth within the team.
- Working with household names and blue-chip FTSE 100 companies
- Confident working as part of high-performing team
- Great firm and team culture
- Very competitive salary & benefits package
- Market leading and easily achievable bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 4% pension and 4x life assurance
- Season ticket loans
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018