Restructuring Solicitor - central Manchester - highly regarded commercial firm - excellent quality and varied work - award-winning team
This highly regarded restructuring team in Manchester has been going from strength to strength over the last few years, have recently won a fantastic industry award and are very visible in the local and national marketplace.
More on the firm and the team
- Offer the full range of non-contentious restructuring and insolvency matters
- A friendly collegiate place to work, where having a life outside work is actively encouraged
- Well liked in the Manchester legal community
- Regularly attracts top tier lawyers who are drawn to the quality of work and better work life balance
- The firm has a very low turnover of staff
- Very strong salary package and profit share
- Dealing with the full remit of non contentious transactional insolvency and restructuring work
- Acting for financial stakeholders, major insolvency practitioners, lenders and other investors, VCs, corporates, creditors, directors, shareholders, landlords/tenants, professionals and private individuals in corporate, personal and partnership matters.- Dealing with all matters associated with restructurings including sale agreements, property issues, refinancings, disposal of assets
- Advice to administrators including on trading issues and delivery of disposals of businesses and assets
- Debt and asset recovery, Insolvency and Company Act offences, regulatory advice, refinancing and general security advice
- Work closely with Partners providing national support on project work
- Advice and assistance to individuals on lender requirements, enforcement of security, statutory demands, IVAs, debt management plans, directors' duties and responsibilities, disqualification and personal liability
Who are they looking for?
- A junior to mid level Restructuring Solicitor to join the team
- Between NQ to 4 years' PQE in restructuring and insolvency work gained with a recognised commercial practice or in-house
- Someone who likes to work as part of a team in a collaborative style
- A lawyer with a strong commercial approach, who is able to think 'big picture' as well as get stuck into the details
What's on offer?
- A really strong salary and benefits package, only slightly lower than top tier but with considerably lower demands
- An annual profit share
- A cohesive team that gets on well together, and works well together to achieve their aims
- A fully grown up approach to flexible working
- An entrepreneurial approach to business where everyone's contribution is recognised
If this sounds good and you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.