- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A fantastic international law firm is seeking a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their Tier 2 rated Commercial Litigation team in Manchester. The team has recently gone through a restructure which offers the opportunity to join them at a very exciting time.
- International firm at the heart of the Manchester.
- Recognised leaders across the range of business services.
- A well-recognised and popular firm that has a 250 year history.
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 1+ years PQE
- You will join a busy team handling heavyweight commercial litigation
- You will work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners and Associates
- Varied caseload of heavy-hitting contentious commercial matters including sports work, obtaining of emergency interim relief, supervising Search Orders, shareholder disputes and much more
- Handling high-profile and high-value disputes often with cross-border elements
- Strong commercial experience at a reputable firm
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills
- German language skills would be advantageous but not essential
- Competitive salary at the senior associate level and above
- 24 Days Holiday (increases by 1 on 3rd, 4th and 5th year of service)
- Group Personal Pension - Contributions up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance x4
- Comprehensive health checks every 2 years
- Buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018