- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
A national law firm is looking to recruit a senior Private Client Solicitor to the team in Manchester.
- They provide the best advice to a diverse range of landed multi-generational families, serial entrepreneurs ultra and high-net-worth individuals as well as international individuals and trustees of offshore trusts
- Ranked Tier 2 for Private Client by the Legal 500
- Firm of the Year Legal 500 Awards 2019
- Private Client Solicitor needed to join the team in Manchester
- Matters will include personal estate planning through to the management of complex, multimillion-pound estates and trusts.
- They also have extensive experience of complex trust and estate disputes/ litigation as well as experience of offshore tax planning structures.
- Experienced Private Client Solicitor, 5+ years PQE
- Comfortable working with more senior members of a team
- You should be commercially aware with an enthusiastic approach
- Strong academics with at least a 2:1 at degree level
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare and Health Insurance
- Gym and Travel Loans
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service x4
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018