- Job Search
- Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor
Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor, Manchester
The technically strong commercial regulatory team of this major global firm is looking to add a junior Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor to their team in Manchester.
This will be to work alongside two new senior appointments who joined following an influx of new instructions. The team has an increasing profile in the market to add to their already world renowned reputation.
What's on offer?
- Guaranteed flow of high quality work across sectors such as transportation, energy, infrastructure, marine and leisure
- Support from the head of department, a Legal 500 leading individual
- Exceptional crisis management team
- Both contentious and non-contentious work, including risk analysis and preventative action
- Extensive exposure to major incident work, such as explosions, rail fatalities and leisure premises fatalities
- Investigations relating to matters as diverse as radioactive substances, corporate manslaughter and noise pollution allegations
- Practice encompasses Health & Safety, Corporate Manslaughter, Environmental Crime, Fire Safety, Food Safety and Coroners Inquests
- A great career progression platform for the right person
Who are they looking for?
- A junior Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor with a minimum of a 6 month seat in health & safety regulatory
- Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitors from corporate or insurance backgrounds equally welcome to apply
- Between 0 - 3 years PQE
- Passion and ambition for this area of work and for developing a team of lawyers over a period of time
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018