- Job Search
- Finance Litigation and Disputes Solicitor
Finance Litigation and Disputes Solicitor, Manchester
Global firm - Legal 500 rated for Finance Litigation and Disputes - Manchester - deal with work that is the envy of many large London firms - Finance Litigation and Disputes Solicitor NQ - 3 PQE - market leading team within a firm highly committed to the financial services sector
The team and the work
- Leading Finance Litigation and Disputes team, well balanced with a number of associates and managing associates
- Deals with all manner of actions against banks and other financial institutions, frequently dealing with interesting and important points of principle
- Also deals with professional negligence actions and all aspects of asset finance related disputes and recoveries
- Provides pragmatic and cost-effective solutions to a wide variety of disputes
- Includes complex recovery actions by way of injunctive relief and worldwide asset tracing
- Acts for the full range of banks, building societies, asset-based lenders, payday lenders and other lenders, a real mix with the financial services sector
- On the panel for all 4 leading high street banks
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- Exemplary training and development programme which includes monthly training sessions run by the team's PSL and a rolling programme of other specific banking litigation topics
- Solid partner and MA-led mentoring for the development of your skills as a Finance Litigation and Disputes Solicitor
- A genuine opportunity to business develop from day 1, so that you can build your network as well as your technical skills
- Fantastic range of work on behalf of the best clients in the market
- Flexible and agile working options available
- You will be a driven and intellectually curious litigator, ideally with some experience of acting for financial services clients but mainstream commercial litigators will also be considered
- You will have some experience of working for large clients on some challenging disputes and be keen to develop these skills and grow your reputation in the marketplace
- You will have a sharp mind that can see the wood from the trees and identify key issues quickly
- You will be commercial and pragmatic in approach
- You will be a good team player who gets on with people
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018