- Job Search
- Commercial and Private Client Litigation Solicitor
Commercial and Private Client Litigation Solicitor
This national law firm is seeking an experienced Commercial and Private Client Litigation Solicitor to join its Legal 500 rated Commercial Litigation team in Manchester.
- National firm with more than 650 people across the UK
- A well-recognised and popular firm that has a 125 year history
- State of the art offices in 6 strategic locations across the country
- Commercial and Private Client Litigation Solicitor, 1-5 years PQE
- You will join a busy and dynamic team that handles heavyweight commercial litigation
- You will work alongside Legal 500 recommended lawyers
- Varied caseload of contentious commercial matters including contract disputes, professional negligence, defamation, fraud, partnership and shareholder disputes for a wide variety of commercial and corporate clients.
- Handling high-profile and high-value disputes sometimes with cross-border elements
- Strong litigation experience at a reputable firm
- Excellent relationship and client handling skills
- Strong academic profile with the ability to adapt to different environments
- Competitive salaries and benefits package across the board
- Strong flexible working options
- Group Personal Pension - Contributions up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance x4
- Comprehensive health checks every 2 years
- Buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018