- Job Search
- Procurement Litigation Associates
Procurement Litigation Associates
Leading global firm with an outstanding reputation for litigation seeks both a junior and senior litigator to join their procurement litigation team in Manchester. They are looking to bring in multiple Procurement Litigation Associates to the team.
The very profitable procurement litigation team acts for a significant number of public sector clients, advising on issues including judicial review, freedom of information and human rights issues as well as advising on internal corporate governance, risk management and dispute avoidance in connection with major projects.
More on the role
- Great opportunity to gain top tier litigation experience
- Gain experience across diverse range of of high quality and highly complex disputes
- Join a top tier team that offers early levels of responsibility with support
- Market leading client list across range of sectors
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- Excellent training and exposure to high profile work
- Friendly and supportive team
More about you
- You may be a newly or recently qualified litigation solicitor or a more experienced litigator looking for a change of direction
- Solid grounding in litigation matters
- Strong academic profile preferred
- Committed to delivering first rate client service
If you're interested in this Procurement Litigation Associates opportunity, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018